Tasting Rooms Open for Outside Tastings Friday - Sunday
Woodinville 11am - 4pm
Walla Walla, 11am - 5pm
Our outside patio in Woodinville is cozy & sheltered, but we are unable to safely use heaters. We do have one seat by the door, fully under cover and with a heater ready to go!
The City of Walla Walla has created a beautiful parklet in front of our tasting room where we have several fire tables to cuddle around during your wine tasting!
Required Tasting Protocol:
- For the health of our staff and other customers, you are required to wear a mask when not seated for your tasting, both outside and inside
- All tastings must take place outside
- No groups of more than 5, this does include children
- Please adhere to social distancing and do not move furniture without first checking with staff
- Inside capacity cannot exceed 25% of maximum occupancy (6 people Woodinville, 12 people Walla Walla)
- Please do not spit out wine, dump buckets are for emptying unfinished glasses only
- We will happily accept walk ups as space allows
Thank you so much for your support and patience as we figure this out together!
December 24th – January 1st, 2020