Tasting Rooms Open for Outside Tastings
Woodinville, Friday - Sunday, 11am - 4pm
Walla Walla, Friday & Saturday, 11am - 6pm
The City of Walla Walla has created a beautiful parklet in front of our tasting room where we have several fire tables to cuddle around during your wine tasting!
Our outside patio in Woodinville is cozy & sheltered, but we are unable to safely use heaters. We do have one seat by the door, fully under cover and with a heater ready to go! Reserve it now!
Required Tasting Protocol:
- For the health of our staff and other customers, you are required to wear a mask when not seated for your tasting
- No groups of more than 6, this does include children
- Groups must be from no more than 2 households
- Please adhere to social distancing and do not move furniture without first checking with staff
- Please do not spit out wine, dump buckets are for emptying unfinished glasses only
- We will happily accept walk ins as space allows
Thank you so much for your support and patience as we figure this out together!
December 24th – January 1st, 2020