Tasting Rooms Open for Inside & Patio Tastings
Woodinville: Thursday - Saturday, 11am - 6pm | Sunday, 11am to 5pm - Closed Easter Sunday
Walla Walla: Thursday, 11am to 5pm | Friday & Saturday, 11am - 6pm | Sunday & Monday, 11am to 5pm - Open Easter Sunday
The City of Walla Walla has created a beautiful parklet in front of our tasting room where we have several fire tables to enjoy during your wine tasting & our outside patio in Woodinville is cozy, sheltered, and also has firetables.
If you would like to secure an inside seat at either location, we encourage reservations, but will happily take walk-ins as space allows.
Required Tasting Protocol:
- For the health of our staff and other customers, you are required to wear a mask when not seated for your tasting
- Inside seating is at 50% capacity
- No groups of more than 10
- Please adhere to social distancing and do not move furniture without first checking with staff
- Please do not spit out wine, dump buckets are for emptying unfinished glasses only
- We will happily accept walk-ins as space allows
Thank you so much for your support and patience as we figure this out together!
December 24th – January 1st, 2020